Sunday, February 11, 2007

Soaking up the rays and praying the earth stands still...

I'm in Andaman now -- the main island. I flew here this morning and walked from the airport to the port. I figure I'll be flying out of here so that will give me time to stay here on the way out.  Best now to head toward a secluded island and stay on some hut on the beach with no plumbing...  Of course after the last 2 hours walking (it wasn't that far but I took a few wrong but scenic turns) I could definitely use a shower!
The wedding in Calcutta was nice and I'll have to describe it a bit eventually, but for now I just wanted to check in and say I may be going off the grid again for a little bit.  I have no idea if havelock island has any internet connections.  Then again I have no idea if the ticket I bought is for real or if I spent too much on a counterfeit...  We'll just have to hope for the best. 

No comments: