Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

To those of you who are wondering where I've been, it occurred to me that I probably never mentioned here that I was going "home" for the thanksgiving holiday.  So right now I'm sitting in St Louis at my brothers waiting around for thanksgiving dinner later on today.  Monday I flew back from italy to chicago and yesterday we drove down to St. Louis.  It's a short stay though -- I'll be getting back on a plane Saturday and then head up to Germany to visit some old friends and family before moving on down through the balkans. 
So for those of my friends in the states, I'm here!  Happy Thanksgiving! 
To the rest of the world, don't worry (or rather be very very worried) because I shall return very soon =)
ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!! I'm just catching up on your blog :) Saw that you called, and were in town... hope it was swell here in the states. Did it make you wanna come home soon or just want to leave again???

Glad things are smashing...