Friday, September 29, 2006

A quick shout out to the old PCS SWAT team!!!

Scripted, Compuset, Doc1, kitmanagement, bla bla bla bla...  That doesn't make sense to most of you, but it's secret code a few select people I used to work with and to those of you who know what I'm talking about, Robert says hi =)  I was able to track him down in Poland with the help of a private detective and I'm staying at his place while I'm here, so Rick, Mitch, Matt, Francis, Susie, Dorothy, Gary and everybody else from the old team, Robert and I will be saying a toast to you in an hour or so.  The toast may go something like "God bless those hewittites, and thank god we're no longer with them..." but it will be meant in the best or spirits (and then we'll tip those spirits back). 

1 comment:

plavacek said...

Don't drink and post. Really. Both of you.