Saturday, January 06, 2007

Transylvania 65000

So I hear Transylvania bites, but I figured I'd have to go and see for it myself.  I've been here chilling out in budapest for a week now.  Had some good fun, walked around, mixed weather -- some days were foggy, some were beautiful.  The baths were nice and relaxing and yesterday I did some caving.  It's been a bit like hotel california though.  Every day I say, I'm going to leave tomorrow.  Tomorrow I'll move on.  But tomorrow comes and I haven't made my plans, and the next thing I know another day goes by. 

Today I met up with some girls that I met caving yesterday.  A friend asked where I'm hanging out that I meet all these girls in caves -- duh, in caves of course...  We went to a wine tasting and they mentioned they were heading to brassov on a night train tonight.  That's exactly where I was planning on going next in between here and turkey, so I asked if I could join them, and now I have an hour to catch a train out of town. So as usual I have a convenient excuse for keeping this short =) 

One more week to india -- It was so tempting to get indian food here, but I think I can hold out one more week...

No comments: